Sleepless by Hugo Jepsen
Sleepless is just a book - it really is. The feelings put on it, well, they are super personal and relatable. I won't say it's not because it is - those are my personal stories.
I spent a year healing from PTDS - I'm still struggling with it - I remember the sleepless nights I've had and that I continue to have - the bad things that were popping out on my mind - excruciating. This book is also about depression, anxiety and PTSD behaviour.
Do you want to laugh, relate, not to feel so alone? Read Sleepless.
It's divided into three main acts as the first is about the first fallout, the second is pure suffering and laughing at my own pain and the third is when I say it's enough. I go from sleepless to being awake throughout the book.
In a world where everybody is sleeping, I’m awake, sleepless.
Alone in my room, at night - in the dark - the only things I can see are my thoughts. Thoughts that come in to create a revolution - problems that were born from a void - complete blackness. An unknown void that swallows my energy, my strength to live.
I don’t know what happened to me or what made me reach this dead-end. I believe that destiny brought me here to make me learn something new but I’m a bit mad about it to be fair.
I’m sleepless. I feel like the world is falling apart around me and there’s nothing I can do to stop it.
I’m going insane!
Take my head
and put me
somewhere else.
Because
I fell in love
with myself.
Periodically,
I know,
it’s how it goes.
I daydream
quite a lot
about the wars,
I, lonely, fought.
I’m sleepless,
I’m restless,
and lost, baby.
PRE-ORDER NOW!
USA/WORLDWIDE:



Comments
Post a Comment